Thursday, April 26, 2018

Just Because ~ PTI's Transformation Tuesday






Greetings, friends!  This is my take on PTI's Transformation Tuesday challenge.  One of my favourite things to do is make the same card, but change the colours.  The card below is the one I made for the PTI blog hop yesterday.  Today's card is almost the same, but a little cheerier with the yellow background.


what's in it?
stamps: Movers and Shakers Sentiments, Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2 (PTI)
paper: rustic cream, chicken scratch gingham (PTI)
ink: pale peony, sweet blush, hibiscus burst (PTI)
dies: Rosie Posie (PTI)




Thanks for visiting!  I hope your week is going well :)


2 comments:

Carmela said...

Gorgeous card, Maureen!!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Maureen, both of these cards are STUNNING! I honestly can't choose a favorite! Beautiful creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...