Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Mom, Wonderful Marvelous You ~ The Card Concept



Hello everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...



Can we just ooohhhh and aahhhhhh about this picture?  I just love the aqua and yellow together against white.  I think my inspiration speaks for itself.  Broke out my new PTI Brushed Birds to create this "sort of"  shabby card.  I can never define my card designs.  Do you have that same problem?  Here's my second card...swapped out the aqua birds for lilac coloured ones as they went better with the patterned paper...


I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!







 I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

what's in it?
stamps: Brushed Birds (PTI), Wonderful Marvelous (Verve)
paper: rustic white, stampers select white (PTI), Sheer Basics vellum (retired)
ink: aquamist (PTI), burmuda bay, wisteria wonder, almost amethyst (SU)
dies: Brushed Birds, Branching Out (PTI),

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Darling cards, Moe. Love those aqua birds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...