Sunday, February 4, 2018

Thank You ~ PTI Make it Monday


Hello! I'm creating last minute to enter my card into this, er, last week's Make it Monday challenge of using different kinds of paper.  I went through my supplies from Michelle Wooderson when she used to have card kits.  I've got some ledger paper, book paper, and a photograph!   Here's my second card, using a library card...


Thanks for stopping by!  






I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!
 
what's in it?
"Thank You"
stamps: Inside  & Out: Thank You  (PTI)
paper: Select White cardstock, Sweet Blush cardstock (PTI)
dies: Quilted Tag die set  (PTI)
accessories: True Black Bakers Twine (PTI)

"Teachers Live Forever"
stamps: Teachers Count (Verve)
paper: Select White cardstock (PTI)
ink: Pure Poppy, Green Parakeet (PTI)
accessories: Pure Poppy bakers twine (PTI)


5 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

For last minute, you sure came up with two great cards Maureen!! I thought I was doing great with 2 different types of paper (unless you count vellum, then 3), but you have all kinds on both your cards and they all seem to flow so perfectly like they were meant to be! FABULOUS job Maureen!! :0)

Vikki H said...

It’s a kick just counting your layers and fun papers!! Nice work!!

Carmela said...

Very cute cards, Maureen! I love the library card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are so fun, Moe! Love them.

A Shaw said...

I LOVE your cards and will definitely be doing a CAS. (smile) You have a wonderful design sense. And I'm really impressed that you could create them "last minute". Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...