Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Merry Christmas ~ The Card Concept


Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...

My clean and layered card is totally inspired by the traditional colours and poinsettias in the photo.  However, my second card is inspired by the patterned plates...then I went all girlie with a scarlett and rose poinsettia with SB sleeve leaves :)


I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day! 

2 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your cards, Maureen! The different colors of the poinsettias really give this a few different looks and each one is amazing!
Take Care!
Michele

Ruth said...

Living that patterned paper background. Adds an extra touch of class to a classy card. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...