Wednesday, February 1, 2017

So Very Loved ~ Curtain Call Inspiration



 Hello everyone!  It's the first of the month so there's a new challenge up and ready to go over on the  Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…





My inspiration might be a bit more difficult to see this time...especially with the colours!  It's the DH's birthday tomorrow and I wanted to include some "Camo" on his card.  I always tease that I can't see him when he's dress in his camouflage gear.  I made the camo paper with some wrapping paper I have.  The bright red xoxo is a nod to hunting and to make sure he can see it!  My stamps and dies were from my recent Reverse Confetti purchase.  They have seen lots of use this week :)  

Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Maureen ... is there a card here? =] =] =]
It's fantastic! LOve the blood red, and the sense of humor!
=] Michele

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Maureen!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cool card Maureen. Love the camo paper! So perfect for your husband! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...