Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Happy Day ~ Curtain Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


 Hello everyone!  There's a new challenge up and ready to go over on the  Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…



I was inspired by the colours and gold yarn when I made my "happy day" card.  Here's my second take with the same layout, but some different paper and a different sentiment...


Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!

 



stamps: Be Blessed, Happy Birthday plain jane (retired) - Verve

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I really need to get on the program with you and make two cards every time. Way to make those patterned papers shine!

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the inspiration photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...