Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Just Because



Greetings friends!  Today's card is for this week's PTI Make it Monday challenge.  We are asked to make a tag using a cover plate for some interesting texture and detail.  Cara sent me some quatrefoil die cuts to try out (YES! I'm buying it on my next order!) so I had to use one for this challenge.  I really love this pattern.  Here's my tag before I covered it up with flowers die cuts (from Don't Forget to Write) and the sentiment panel.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day :)










4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love how this adds just the right amount of interest! Gorgeous tag and card.

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card...love the soft colors and all the lovely layers! And yes, the Quatrefoil die is a must have...love mine!! :0)

Sadie said...

So very pretty! Your layers are so nice together. Love the pink with the grey.

Vikki H said...

Beautiful and perfect color choices! The quatrefoil plate is enticing all right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...