Friday, August 19, 2016

I Simply Adore You ~ Viva La Verve


Happy Friday everyone!  I'm the hostess over on the Viva La Verve sketch challenge blog starting today so make sure you head over there for all the details on how you can play to win some Verve-y goodness at the end of the month!

I am well ahead of myself with this card.  It will be one of the many cards for our darling school secretary.  She's just the best and puts up with "my crazy."  I give her several cards and gifts throughout the school year to show her my appreciation. 

Have a great start to your weekend and be sure to check out this latest challenge over on the Viva La Verve sketch challenge blog.

 


what's in it?
stamps: Beautiful Things, Die Sidekicks, Simply Amazing (Verve)
ink: onyx (Versafine), raspberry fizz (PTI)
paper: white, soft stone (PTI), Rise and Shine (Amy Tangerine)
accessories: Beautiful Flowers Die Set, Scroll Die, Pink Sparkle Sequin Mix (Verve), stitched circle die (MFT), bakers twine (the Twinery)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Perfect for your school secretary. Love that sweet little banner.

Lyn said...

Gorgeous sketch, cant wait to play along

Carmela said...

Love the soothing color combination. Very sweet card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so gorgeous! I'm a wee bit jealous of your school secretary right now. :) Love this sketch, too. Made one of my favorite cards in a long time with it. You'll see it tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...