Monday, August 15, 2016

Happy Birthday ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


Happy Monday everyone!  I'm back with the newest challenge over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…


How fun are flamingos?  I love that they are trendy at the moment.  I even bought a stuffed one for my granddaugter.  She calls him (or her?) Pinky :)  I had this fun paper scrap from the Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy paper pad and it just makes me smile.  Unfortunately there was only one sheet in the pad :(  I'm also using my new PTI Just a Number set.  Is that die shape cool or what?!

 Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, that paper is so perfect Maureen! Love the greeting too in pink and black. The flowers are so pretty.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Maureen!

Lynn said...

That paper is too sweet! Love the ombre stamping on the Happy sentiment.

Luanne said...

This is just so cute and perfect! Right onto my Pinterest boards. Love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...