Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Your Day to Celebrate


Hello, hello everyone!  My card today is for this week's PTI Make it Monday.  The lovely Ms Dawn is treating us to her watercolouring talents and challenging us to use gradient watercolour die cuts.  I haven't used my lighthouse set for ages so thought it would be fun to create some watercolour waves for the challenge.  I used the 3 different blues in my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush set (I have the 24 pack).  The real magic happened once I dried the paper then cut it out with the Waves coverplate.  Aren't those waves and the colour cool?  Dawn promised it would work out and it did!  The design of the card was totally inspired by Maile's card last June when these stamps and dies were released.  Thanks for stopping by!




9 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh la la...love that fabulous background. So gorgeous!

maria f. said...

Wonderful colors and summery feel to your card!

Karen W said...

Very cute card. It really feels like I am at the Ocean!

Marcia Hill said...

Your waves turned out beautiful Maureen! I only have the 24 pack of Zigs too, so I'll have to try that with the blues and the cover plate die...very cool looking! Love the lighthouse with it too...lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Diana K said...

So beautiful! I'm loving all things blue right now, and your colours are absolutely stunning. Plus it's nautical :)

Viki said...

I love this card. Beautiful!

lainey said...

So pretty - your shades of blue really look like ocean colors!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Fabulous! This would make an awesome masculine card.

Betty Wright said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully done, Moe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...