Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Enjoy Your (Last) Day (of your forties)


Hello friends.  Today's card is for the PTI Create Along with Us challenge.  There were so many gorgeous cards by the Design Team it was hard to choose one.  I tried to pick one that would let me use the new tulip set, I sure love it.  So easy to make quick and exquisite flowers.  I chose Melissa Phillips card on this post...

Ptibloomin1

I used the same colours and sentiment and a similar layout.  This card is reminding me to enjoy today, the last day of my forties.  Yes, tomorrow I enter a new decade.  Am I upset, fearful, depressed?  Heck no, my forties were amazing, probably the best so far.  I got married to an amazing, loving man, built a beautiful house, watched my son graduate from university, got my Masters degree, became a GrandMoe, got some of my cards published, made some wonderful new friendships, and transferred to my dream school.  How will I top that!?  Thanks for stopping by...come back tomorrow for the BIG day and a fun giveaway :)


13 comments:

victoria h said...

beautiful card- have a wonderful 50th birthday

Lynn said...

I am beginning to think I really need this set. It is so beautiful. LOVE your card Moe. One more day until your special day! xx

JoAnn said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow. It is my grandson's and great-grandson's birthday also.
Love your card.

Joyously Noelle said...

Sweet card! Spring is almost here!

crafts by jeni jenne said...

What a gorgeous card, Maureen! I love Tulip Time, too;) Sounds like your 40's were great. Hoping the next 10 years are abundantly blessed...Happy Birthday!

Linda Visser - van der Velden said...

Lovely card! Beautiful flowers and I love the colors you used!

Birgit said...

Gorgeous tulip card, Maureen!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful!! I love that tulip set too...so easy to make gorgeous flowers! :0)

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! And you have had an awesome decade...so many wonderful happy things to celebrate!

Manuela said...

beautiful card!

Patti said...

Oooh! that yellow gingham is such an adorable backdrop for your beautiful flowers.

Patti

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Maureen! Those tulips get me every time! Love them in pinks! And beautiful take on Melissa's card. Hope it's not too late to wish you a happy birthday!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful tulip bouquet, Maureen! Love the colors and details. Great take on Melissa's card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...