Saturday, March 5, 2016

Clearly Besotted Release Day!


 Hi everyone!  I’m back with my last card for the Clearly Besotted Stamps March Release.  All the stamps and dies are on sale later today (10:00 BST) over in the CBS shop so be sure to go and check everything out!

I've saved my favourite card for today's release!  I stamped the bluebell image from From All of Us onto a watercolour bookmark diecut with Ranger Archival ink so I could paint the image with my water colours.  I'm no painting expert, but I do love how the blue around the flowers turned out...even the bits of splash marks I added.  This will be a perfect card for the end of the school year when we inevitably will have to say goodbye to some coworkers.

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments on this Clearly Besotted Release :)  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and the Release Reveal contest!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...