Thursday, November 12, 2015

Always Fashionable

fashionablemaureenplut

Good morning!  I’m sharing a CASEd card today inspired totally by Amy Scheffer.  Amy was one of the first bloggers I ever started following many many years ago and I had the honour of sharing some Design Team time with her at Verve as well as presently with the Curtain Call Crew.  Amy created this GORGEOUS card for the PTI Stamp-a-faire. 

After seeing it, I had to have this set!  This card is going to one of my beautiful nieces for her birthday.  She graduated on the same day as me in May and has started working for Eddie Bauer.  I think she’ll love the nod to fashion on the card :)

Thanks for stopping by!

signature

My gorgeous nieces…the birthday girl is second from the left :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...your niece will LOVE this....so elegant and timeless. Perfection Moe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...