Monday, October 12, 2015

Christmas Cheer

Christmascheermaureenplut

Hello friends!  It’s the Canadian Thanksgiving and the house is finally quiet after hosting the family turkey dinner last night.  I snuck down to the studio for some inky time and am still here after 4 hours!  I just couldn’t STOP!  It’s the Monday of release week for Papertrey Ink so that means the Create Along with Us challenge is on.  After looking at all the projects made so far, I chose Betsy’s card HERE to CASE.  I’ve used the Fancy Flakes dies and the Christmas Cheer and Brushed Off stamp sets to give the flavour of Betsy’s gorgeous card.

Watercolor-quilt

Thanks for visiting!  I’m so thankful for all my crafty friends who stop by :)

signature

6a00d8341c64e753ef01b8d137d284970c-450wi

13 comments:

Marisa said...

Love it :)

Kari D said...

OH MY GOODNESSES! Just love this. Thanks for sharing!

Lynne said...

Very beautiful card!

Lynn said...

Oh I am in love...but that on the Lynn list :)

Karen W said...

Nice inspiration from the original! Good Job!!!

Birgit said...

Beautifully done, Maureen!

Linda said...

Great take on Betsy's card. Very pretty.

Nancy Penir said...

Completely lovely Maureen! Great take with those warm colors behind your snowflakes!

Marcia Hill said...

I really liked Betsy's card too, but I absolutely LOVE your card Maureen!! I really like the addition of the button on yours too...cute, cute!! You've definitely done Betsy proud with this beauty! :0)

Diana K said...

Just love your version of Betsy's card. I could sit and look at it all day. One of my favourite colour combos.

soxsmitts0 said...

just stunning...

soxsmitts0 said...

just stunning...

Bonnie T. said...

I love this card! This is a perfect interpretation of Betsy's card. Beautifully done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...