Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happy New Year ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge

 

Scroll down to see my Clearly Besotted Stamps post!

happynewyearmaureenplut

Good morning!  There’s a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge up and this time we’re inspired by this photo…

shades

These shades made me think of some fun patterned paper I had.  Then I thought I’d make a “Happy New Year” card for our lovely secretary.  The new school year starts next Tuesday for us here in BC but I left this card with some candy for the office candy jar by her computer this week as she always starts a week early :)  Don’t you just love that ribbon!? EEK!  It’s actually fabric cut into ribbon strips and I got a whack of it over in Michelle Wooderson’s shop.  I ordered extra, of course!

Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then play along! Have a great weekend!

signature

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Was trying to figure out how school played into this card. Sure she will love it :) Can't run a school without a good secretary!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a fun card Maureen. Love the background paper with all the glasses. Great layers... and pretty ribbon!

Julia Aston said...

what a creative design - making a new school year card - love the ribbon and your fun glasses paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...