Thursday, July 30, 2015

Online Card Class ~ Background Check, Day 3, #4

littleangelgirlmaureenplut

I have been loving the Online Card Class, Background Check.  Not only do I get to play with my distress inks, I also get to replenish my card stash which has been very weary the last year while I finished my Masters.  My goal this summer was to rectify this.  I knew I wanted to make a couple of baby cards with these next two backgrounds.  I added a cute little PTI baby frame and some buttons and DONE!  The girl version…

inkblendingmaureenplut

The boy version…

littleangelboymaureenplut

Here was the background…

stampedplaidmaureenplut

Thanks for stopping by!  I’m off to watch today’s videos :)

signature

[BC_participant%255B3%255D.png]

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely loving your card from the class. Fabulous Moe!

Marisa said...

Lovely soft background for the first and loving the plaid on the second.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...