Thursday, July 30, 2015

Online Card Class ~ Background Check: Day 3, #1

classactmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  I love the new format of this Online Card Class.  After a couple of days of “techniques,”  there is a Design Break day where the instructors show various types of cards you can make with your new backgrounds!  What a great idea! I had a busy day yesterday so I was up LATE making cards.  This first one uses this background…

embossedbackgroundresistmaureenplut

I used my Spellbinders Apple dies.  I LOVE these old dies and this teacher will never get rid of them.  The background is very bold so I layered an embossed vellum cardstock layer and a sweet red heart (with glossy accents) to try to draw your eye away from the busy paper.  I’ll be right back with some more cards!

signature

[BC_participant%255B3%255D.png]

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Bold background but nicely tamed by the vellum and white.

Sapphire Check said...

I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.

National Criminal Records Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...