Sunday, July 26, 2015

Happy Birthday ~ Make it Monday

 

Click here to see my Papertrey Ink Stamp and Die Sale!

happymaureenplut

Hello!  I’ve been happily creating in the studio this week and was determined to give the PTI Make it Monday challenge a try.  I have ordered better watercolour paints so had to use a good substitute for this challenge, my gelatos.  I was inspired by Leigh’s card what with the gorgeous colours and huge butterfly.  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a lovely day :)

signature

makeitmondays

3 comments:

lexi said...

so pretty! that butterfly looks so good with the color blocked watercolors and i really like how you repeated the pink with the die cut. thanks for playing!!

Marisa said...

I never tire of that butterfly. Lovely card.

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card, Maureen! Love the pastel colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...