Monday, July 27, 2015

Background Check Online Class ~ Day 1, #1

blendedbackgroundmaureenplut

Hi friends!  Well, I’m quite settled into my lazy summer days and staying on track with the big house clean.  I’m almost done the kitchen with just the drawers left to do.  We have a HUGE kitchen so I broke this major task down into doable chunks and we’re almost there!  It feels so good to purge!

I was so excited when the latest Online Card Class was announced awhile back.  It would be in the summer and during a week I would be home!  We had several ink blending techniques today and here’s my first go at it.  I really do need more Tim Holtz blending foams (I just have one big one with no refills!), the make up ones don’t work well.  Oh well, I have a sweet little baby card to make and this will be the perfect background for it…stay tuned!

Here are my supplies…

inkblendingmaureenplut

I’ve got one more background to share in my next post!  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

BC_participant

3 comments:

canStampada said...

love your choice of color and the stencil you chose - it's a dreamy lovely background!

Lisa T said...

That's a beautiful card!

Pam G. said...

Did you blend the colors, overlay the stencil and remove some color or ink around the stencil?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...