Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Reminder

smilemaureenplut

There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  

You have until April 10th at 8:00 AM CDT to be inspired and share your project!

beginnings

The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge! Check out all the details over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Blog.

I was on a roll when I made my first card for the challenge last week.  I used the same elements, but added more kraft to mimic the nest down in the lower right corner of the photos above.

We look forward to seeing your creations! Be sure to stop back on April 14th for the Lead and Show Stoppers from this challenge. Then come back on April 15th for the next challenge!

signature

4 comments:

Marisa said...

May have to add this flower to my list of purchases with my $80 GC - actually won on the anniversary release contests - meep :) Well done round two.

Lynn said...

Love that chevron background and I'm with Marisa...you're enabling with your new goodies!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Maureen. Love the pretty die-cut flower and the tiny tag. The chocolate chevron paper is awesome!

Lisa H. said...

Sooo gorgeous. I love the chevron paper you used and that giant flower/stamp is great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...