Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The World is More Beautiful

beautifulmaureenplut

Hey everyone!  I’m off my regular posting time today as I had a much needed inky/therapy session :)  My mojo was ASAP this week, but leave it to the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday video and some new PTI supplies to get it revving again!  Pretty colours, vellum, embossing, stitching, a doily, and that gorgeous butterfly die was all it took to put a smile on my face and heart :)  Thanks so much for stopping by :)  If I haven’t been around your blogs lately, it’s because of the problems with Blogger at the moment only displaying one blog post at a time.  Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon and I can get around to leave some love :)  ox

signature

untitled

PTI Life is Beautiful stamps and dies

8 comments:

Keri said...

SO pretty! This is perfect.

Lynn said...

Oh let's chat about this beautiful card. I love the washi/stitching at the top...and I really think I "need" those butterfly dies...and the vellum...simply divine. Love this Moe!

Rhonda said...

This is so pretty Maureen. Love all the patterns.

Betty Neville said...

Super gorgeous card - love it!

Marisa said...

That butterfly die is on my hit list this w/e as I get to spend some of the $ I made at the LSS Garage sale. Looks fabulous! Great card.

Patti said...

FAB! I love the colors you selected and your layering is outstanding!!

Patti

Luanne said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait for those butterflies to be back in stock!

Diana K said...

Oh my, stunning with all those beautiful layers. The black mini floral paper in the background really adds an extra punch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...