Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Awesome, Wonderful, Amazing

awesomewonderfulmaureenplut

Hi friends!  Just popping in quickly with a card I made for one of my university instructors.  On the last day of classes, my cohort and I have been giving our instructors a little parting gift and since I make cards, well, you know, I make the cards!  This one is for our April 26th class…the last of this semester! Woohoo!  Our instructor is a former high school band teacher, just finished her doctorate, and plays in a band!  She’s really cool and artistic so I hope she likes the water colour background I created with some gelatos and an aqua pen.  I don’t really think she’s a doily kind of woman, but that’s for me ;)  LOL  Nothing wrong with giving her a little piece of my style is there?  Happy hump day!

signature

stamps and dies: Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely nothing wrong with giving her a little of your awesome style. I think this card has a 60s hippy vibe to it with the sequins and the soft spectrum of colors. The sentiment says it all too Moe!

Marisa said...

She'll love the card even if she isn't into doilies as it is from the heart. Sounds like a great prof. Lovely tribute to her :)

Bajalizzy said...

ooo I like this card with the matching sequin effect

Aimes said...

That watercolour background is amazing, Diva and perfect for the recipient! You'd be my favorite student for sure! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...