Wednesday, January 29, 2014

xoxo {I love you}

xoxomaureenplut

Good morning!  I have a few tags that I had submitted for publication two years ago and finally got around to using them on some cards.  This first one was actually published in CARDS February 2012, when they still had a hard copy magazine (still sobbing about them going digital!).  Here’s the page…

CARDStagmaureenplut

All I did was slap a doily onto some pretty pink paper and voila, instant sweet Valentine card!  I did the same for the tag that wasn’t picked up…

beminemaureenplut

I figure I should come up with a few “sort of masculine” CAS cards before taking my cards into work next week :)  Have a great day!  Hugs!

signature

stamps: Verve Making a Statement and Twitterpated

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I really need to take your lead on this...I always think of tags only for tags :) I love them placed so perfectly on a card with a few extra elements like you know how to magically do Maureen!

sandie said...

These really caught my eye Maureen, they are adorable x

Marisa said...

That first one with the lips is just too fun :) Way to rock the tags.

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely love these Moe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...