Saturday, November 30, 2013

God Bless Us Everyone

godblessusmaureenplut

Good morning friends!  Ah, a quiet weekend to focus on my last big assignment and finish up some gift cards for my sister’s wine store.    There’s a new Viva La Verve sketch up and this month we’re treating you to a fun twist!  It’s the best of of Viva La Verve sketches.  This first sketch appeared on the VLV forum in September 2009, before my Diva days.  BUT I did participate.  I’m being brave and posting that card! LOL  Oh my, my style, technique and execution has changed!  Hopefully for the better :) LOL 

VLVDec13Week1Sketch

verve4

Head over to the Viva La Verve forum and join in the fun!  Have a fabulous weekend!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Christmas Joy (Verve)

paper: rustic cream (PTI), Merry and Bright (Carta Bella)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: Truly Madly Deeply seam binding ribbon (Verve), jingle bells (Michaels), twine/button (PTI), stitched mat and stitched banner dies (Lil’ Inkers), Fishtail banner die (My Favourite Things), gem (Kaisercraft)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Good morning my friend. Both cards are beautiful! I love the new Verve! The little bird is adorable. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and that the assignments don't take too long! xx

Marisa said...

I see you still have a stash of rusty bells ;) Dalrin gcard and love the pop of colour on the bird via the flower on his hat :) Lovely ribbon/bell cluster too.

Loved seeing how you've grown as a stamper. You were good then but are most fabulous now :)

JoAnn said...

I think both cards are beautiful. The little bird is so adorable.

Deborah said...

Oh how fun the first card is I love it! The second card is pure eleganceTFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...