Friday, November 8, 2013

A Whole Lot of Merry

lotofmerrymaureenplut

Good morning!  I am usually excited about Fridays, but this time it just means that report card writing, paper writing and mountains of reading begins…all in 3 days.  So with this weekend coming at me too fast, I took a bit of time for some ink therapy.  There’s a new Viva La Verve sketch up today.  Head over to the VLV forum for all the details about how YOU could win $100 in Verve dollars!  I am always blown away by that!  There’s also a new  Holiday SALE going on at the Verve Store…check it out!  Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by…you always make me smile :)

signature

VLVNov13Week2Sketch

 1013HP_01

what’s in it?

stamps: Merry & Bright, Unto Us, Peace on Earth (Verve)

paper: white (PTI), Winter Wishes (Echo Park)

ink: onyx (Versafine), bordering blue (SU)

dies: Reindeer Fun  and Pennant Trim die (Verve), Stormy Skies Ribbon (Verve), gem (Kaisercraft), fishtail banners (MFT), snowflake die (PTI), jingle bells (Michaels), stitching

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how this sketch has a lot going on but your card doesn't feel like it has a lot going on...actually feels CAS to me! I love all the tone on tones and those fonts on the sentiment still make me swoon! Happy Friday (despite it not being that relaxing :(!)

Barb said...

Wow! That is one beautiful card, Maureen - love all that blue!

Marisa said...

Be still my heart - snowflakes!! Yeah :) Fabulous snowy feel to the card. Hang in there with the busy schedule ((hugs))!!

Marisa said...

PS: loving the new avatar photo :)

Kim S said...

Ink therapy always works, doesn't it? I love all of your gorgeous blue patterns!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...