Thursday, October 31, 2013

EEK! Happy Halloween!

EEK!

Good morning friends!  I thought I’d better share this card I made way back when for a submission call.  It didn’t get picked up, although I don’t know why…how fabulous is that black doily!?  ACK!  LOL  It was picked up at my card sale at work, though, so some lucky person is getting it today somewhere in the world, hopefully with a bit of candy ;)  Today is the end of a very long month and the start of report cards soon.  No rest for the wicked!  I’ll be enjoying all the kids coming to our house tonight.  I live in the same community where I work so I get a kick seeing my students come to my house Trick or Treating :)  They are too sweet :)  Have a good one!

signature

stamps: Happy Fall (Verve)

dies: PTI

4 comments:

Judith said...

Your card is super pretty. Love it.

Marisa said...

Too fun! Can almost see you swooning over the black doily ;) Enjoy seeing kids from your school tonite!

Lynn said...

I'm sure the trick or treaters are adorable. We had a rainy/windy night but it didn't stop them. We're all back in and getting ready for bed! Hope the report card writing zooms by for you. Your card is EEK...adorable!

Tammy said...

You're right--the card should have been picked! That black doily is awesome! Hope you enjoying some candy tonight, and that you saved some to help you survive through report card writing--yuck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...