Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Thank You and a Farewell ~ CASE Study #155

thankyoumaureenplut 

Dickens once wrote,

“Reflect on your present blessings,

which always causes me to

pause, and think of you.”

Hi everyone!  I’m here today with my very last CASE Study post.  Some of you know that I am starting my Masters of Education next month and so I sadly have to cut back on my Design Team duties.  I thought that these sentiments (on the card and the one by Dickens) were perfect to convey the feelings in my heart towards Chupa and the whole CASE Study Design Team.  I have LOVED being a part of this wonderfully creative challenge.  What a Muse I’ve been able to go out with!  Here’s Jennifer Mcguire’s last card with us…

aug29

It’s no secret I’m in love with banners and hope the trend continues for 2 or 10 years!  I added 3 red dots instead of the hearts and picked a sweet thank you sentiment.   EEK!  It’s our last week with Jennifer (and with ME!) so I hope you’ll come a play one last time with us both :)  Head over to the CASE Study blog to see what each DT member came up with,then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting and thanks for all your wonderful CASE Study comments over these past 2 years! HUGE GROUP HUG!

badge

 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti delightful dahlia additions

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, bobunny family is collection, pebbles seen and noted

accessories: mft fishtail banner dies, mme enamel dots

13 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

BIG HUGE HUG, sweet girl!! I'm in serious withdrawal already, you'll be so dearly missed my friend!! I'm so happy for you, none the less. All the best and see you in the blogland! <3 <3

Marisa said...

Bittersweet in deed, but there is always after the Masters :) Great final case and many wonderful ones beforehand!

wienerhoneymooners said...

COOLEST card, and I will CASE it as I have not done a banner card even close to half as cool as this!!!

PINNING it!!!
-Hugz/best of luck in all your endeavors!!!

Lynn said...

I love your card Moe! And you know I can't wait to hear how you rock the Masters course. What an amazing accomplishment for you to undertake! You are such a blessing to the children you teach.

cm said...

So sad to see you leave Case Study, as you've been quite the mentor muse for me on many occasions! Hopefully, you'll still continue to share cards when you need a break from your Masters program (right brain/left brain - be sure to honour both!). Congrats to you on taking this major step; you'll love the program (did mine a few years back at the U of A in Edmonton). Enjoy your students, teaching, your new path...everything!! Hope to *see* you soon!!
c

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, as always, and I wish you all the best as you start your graduate school! Hugs!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Maureen, I LOVE your banners. I am wishing you the best of luck in working towards your Masters of Ed. I started mine before MS got the better of me and hope to finish one day. You will be my inspiration. You did awesome things at CASE Study and I will miss you but I know you will still find lots of creative time. ~hugs

Petra Swart said...

Your banners are lovely, Maureen!!
Good luck with the studies!!

Luanne said...

Best wishes as you pursue more education! I hope we'll see some of your creations, I'm so inspired by them! Lots of cyber hugs to you!

Christine said...

Love your card! The banners are from a wonderful combination of papers and I like the sentiment on the diagonal!

Congrats on starting your Masters in Education. Not getting my masters degree is one of few regrets I have. Yet, I do carefully guard my family time and stay very busy preparing lessons for my students, so I've made the best choice for myself. I am very glad you have and are taking the opportunity to get another degree. Enjoy yourself!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlena M. said...

I love those fun banners Maureen! I will miss you at CASE Study. However, it sounds like an adventure is coming your way~best of luck!

Kim S said...

I love your mix of patterns - it all works so beautifully!! I also started back to school this year (but just for a second bachelor's degree). It is very hard to keep up with everything, but it is wonderful to have cards as an escape!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...