Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thank You So Very Much ~ CASE Study #132

thankyousoverymuchmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  It’s a new week of inspiration over on the CASE Study blog so let’s get straight onto another gorgeous CAS card by our March Muse, Julie Ebersole.  She’s rockin’ the negative die cuts so I made sure I included them on my card this week.  After I die cut the side of my cream panel with the Memory Box Piestra Tile die, I placed a piece of green and white patterned paper underneath.  Then I die cut 2 Clearly Besotted butterflies and stamped the matching images in Tangerine Tango.  I don’t think the seam binding ribbon is very CAS, but I was itching to use some again so there it is!  LOL  It’s my card and I really wanted it there! ACK!  I kept it white so it still has a CAS feel to it :)

march14#132

What tickles your fancy on this card?  We’d love to see your take on Julie’s card.  Head over to the CASE Study blog or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

CASE study header

Brandi (Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Christina MacLaren

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

signature

 

what’s in it?

stamps: clearly besotted many thanks, butterfly wishes

ink: versafine onyx, su tangerine tango

paper: pti kraft, rustic white, crate paper on trend

accessories: clearly besotted butterfly wishes dies, seam binding ribbon, pti button, bakers twine, gems, memory box tile die

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card & a fantastic take on Julie's :) x

Arlene said...

Simply gorgeous! Love everything about this card especially the color combo...beautiful!

Lynn said...

Oh goodness..you know I'm oohing and aahing over this gorgeous CAS card...I love the touch of color and the gorgeous border die.

Kristie Goulet said...

Very fun card! I love how you used the die!!!

Alanna said...

This is very pretty. I love the addition of the seam binding.

Marisa said...

Love the die you used for your negative! Fabulous butterflies and a wonderful CASE. Three more sleeps :)

Lea L. said...

Pretty!! Love the butterflies!

Helen F. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen F. said...

What a gorgeous card, Maureen. Love the butterflies and slash of bright orange and that fab die you used as a negative!

Aimes said...

If anyone can make seam binding work for CAS, it's you Diva! It's still CAS methinks and has that signature style of your still :D
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...