Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Have a Fantastic Birthday

fantasticbirthdaymaureenplut

Good morning!  As I was typing up this post, I had to laugh when I realized this sentiment is what I always have!  A Fantastic Birthday.  I feel very blessed to be a St. Patty’s Day baby.  It’s one of those pure fun days where everyone can have a good time!  I wasn’t going to make a card last night, but when I saw this week’s photo on the Runway Inspired Challenge blog, this card jumped into my head.

Kate Spade NY Fall 2013 (style)

Super cute and fun, eh?  Oh, I wish I was in high school again!  I think you can make a direct correlation to what I was inspired by!  I love this big, bold sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Stamps set, It’s Your Birthday

its_your_birthday_copyright_large 

It reminds me of Old Hollywood Glam :)  Thanks for stopping by!  See you later tonight with the new March Muse over on the CASE Study blog!  Happy Hump Day!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: clearly besotted stamps it’s your birthday

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, echo park yours truly

accessories: pti ribbon, gems, lil inkers stitched mat die

12 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the tiny pops of color against the black and white. Absolutely gorgeous CAS card Moe!

Stephanie said...

Fabulous! Very stylish & love the pop of green - you are awesome Moe :) x

Tracey said...

What an awesome set and your card is absolutely fabulous!!

Jingle said...

Oh, I just love this! Gorgeous design!

Marlena M. said...

You have the gift of designing glamour~this is beautiful Maureen!

Barb said...

Oh, you are so clever! What a fantastic design! LOVE this, Maureen!

Marisa said...

Great take on the insp. pic! That herringone is too fun and the pop of green is lovely against the B & W.

Luanne said...

What cool fonts on that stamp set! And your card is super...!!

Tammy said...

Fabulous job on this challenge Moe!! It's got me stumped!

(BTW--no, we only get one week for March Break. I don't think any board in Ontario has 2 weeks)

Virginia L. said...

How chic and stylish, Maureen! Love your use of stamps! This is absolutely fabulous! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Aimes said...

Trés chic, Diva! Love your take on the inspiration pic - very trendy & graphic!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Maureen, your card has a lot of style! I love all of the little details and different embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...