Friday, December 28, 2012

Thanks so Much and a HUGE Sale!

vervethanksmaureenplut
Hi Friends!  I’m sneaking this card in before my Year in Review posts begin  because the new 2013 Viva La Verve sketches start today (Friday).  We’re changing the challenge slightly to include inspiration photos once a month.  Amber is starting us off with a fun medley of turquoise and orange.  I took a bit of liberty with the sketch and chose leaves instead of circles :)  Check out the Viva La Verve forum for all the new deets!
Wk1InspoPic
VLVJan13Wk1sketch
AND before I go, I just wanted to make sure you know about the end of year sale over in the Verve Store.  It’s the annual Good Buy sale with EVERYTHING on SALE!  Check out all the discounts HERE in the Verve Store :)
1212SHHP_06
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: bloom and grow, treasured words (Verve)

ink: onyx (versafine), bermuda bay (SU)

paper: white (PTI), peach (SU), Hey Day (Studio Calico)

accessories: elegant leaves die (A Cut Above by Verve), circle and scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders), fillable frame die (PTI), flowers (Prima)

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh wow!! The inspiration photo is gorgeous and your take on it is amazing!! Love those gorgeous leaves/flowers! Wowzers!!

KanataNewf said...

Such a gorgeous card - love that colour combination!

Aimes said...

Those leaves are a perfect example of artistic license, Diva! They frame your central circle beautifully! Stunning!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Marisa said...

Great use of the colours! Love the leaves and flowers. I'm sure I have seen this sketch before as it gave me fits the first time round and will again this time LOL!

Jeanne J. said...

Gorgeous! I love the blue and orange together and your design is stunning Maureen!

Luanne said...

This is super! I love the new format with inspirations, great twist! Hope I can play over the weekend! :)

The Paper Parade said...

the colors are beautiful :) I love those blue leaves and the numbers paper!

Tammy said...

Never thought to stamp my leaves with a colour like turqoise! Looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...