Tuesday, May 29, 2012

For All You Do

forallyoudo

Good morning!  I was so happy when I remembered that I hadn’t used this week’s My Favourite Things sketch yet!  It gave me the opportunity to play around with some items that I love, but haven’t used up yet…i.e. the October Afternoon Miscellaneous pack (cream button and Jollybook card) and the Schoolhouse paper…yes, I have a bit left, but not much!  I want you to notice that I made my apple a Golden Delicious apple, ‘cause this teacher doesn’t always eat the red ones! ACK!  LOL.  With year end just around the corner, I figured I needed a few more teacher “Thank You” cards.  Oh, notice how I kept her “modest” by covering up the bare legs!  EEK!  Hope your week is humming along…thanks so much for visiting :)  See you soon :)

signature

MFTWSCSketch73 

what’s in it?

stamps: my favourite things an apple for the teacher

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti kraft, ocean tide, red, october afternoon schoolhouse dp

accessories: my favourite things notepage border die, pti buttons and banner die, bakers twine, chipboard frame, october afternoon 5&dime miscellaneous pieces

8 comments:

Lynn said...

My poor patterned paper has been a bit neglected lately! I bought a new pack this weekend at Archiver's and decided before I used it I needed to use some of the other paper :) So...some will make an appearance later this week!

I love the sweet frame around the image..and the touch of paper piecing is perfection! Hope the week is zooming by for you!

Ann said...

LOVE the mix of papers here! The paper pieced apple is just perfect!

Marisa said...

Love the postage stamp frame you used and the fun paper pieced apple. Hard to believe May is almost over and it's a blitz to the end of the year now!!

Aimes said...

And she's back! That sassy teacher has the prettiest apple ever! Love the way you've kept her modesty (I like to think she's wearing leggings for work and then whips 'em off when she gets home LOL!)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Vickie Z said...

Love everything about this!!! Stark image with a golden delicious...my family tells me green apples are the best, LOL!!!

sandie said...

such a cute image and all those gorgeous papers-I just am amazed how you get them all to look so right together-doesn't happen for me!

Wida said...

What a great job making the apple stand out! This card is superb!!!!

Sandy said...

What a wonderful card - love everything about it!
sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...