Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Just a Note ~ CASE Study #85




Welcome!!  It’s a new month and that means that we’ve got a new Muse over on the CASE Study blog!!  AND…{insert excited drumroll}…she’s another one of my Verve Diva sistahs!!  Woohoo!!  The lovely and talented, Laurie Schmidlin, has a whole month of inspiration lined up for us!!  Here’s her first card…
april 5
Oh, my! Where to start for inspiration!!? Well, for starters, my sketch is loosely based on her card as well as the blue, yellow and cream palette.  Then I was inspired by the heart and typed letters :) OH, I just love that little yellow rose button I found in my yellow button jar!  AND then of course, the dark stitching!  As the card says, this is “Beautiful!”  Now hop over to the CASE Study blog to check out what the Design Team loved about this card and then creating!! I want to see what you make!! Hugs!
signature

what’s in it?

stamps: verve love notes, hero arts my type

ink: versafine onyx, su sahara sand

paper: pti kraft, white, my mind’s eye (hattie papers, be amazing, fun day)

accessories: verve jotted heart die, pti limitless layers, scallop border dies, fiskers border punch, mme buttons, pti yellow button and twine, su seam binding ribbon, thread, stitching

5 comments:

Judith said...

May I say: I love your card much more :)

Lynn said...

I am loving those MME buttons...aren't their embellies just divine? You CASE of Laurie is FABULOUS Moe...one more day until the three day weekend. Hope it is a great one!!

Aimes said...

Oh I just knew you'd totally rock the CASE Studies this month, Diva! ;D
This is just about the sweetest way to say hello to someone: those scattered buttons are placed the perfection and the twine paired with your ribbon give me that warm fuzzy feeling inside :)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Marisa said...

Love the polka dotted heart and color combo you used. Lovely case. Enjoy your long weekend :)

Kathy Martin said...

Your card is awesome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...