Friday, September 9, 2011

Wishing You Sunny Days

vlvseptweek2
Yippee!!! TGIF everyone!!! And you know I really mean it!!  It’s the first Friday of my school year!!! Can’t get any sweeter than that unless you pair it with another fabulous Viva La Verve sketch, which I have!! Yippee!!  Diva Amy has put together a super fun sketch this week.  I know most of you have FALL on the brain, but not me…I’m still enjoying summer, right up until the official last day in a few weeks.  And the weather has been HOT here for September (33 C) most of this week!! So I went for some bright, bold colours on today’s card.  Head on over to the Verve Forum on Splitcoast and play along this week and every week this month. YOU might win the whole next Verve Release!!  Okay, THAT made today that much sweeter too :D  Have a fabulous day!!
signature
VLVSEP11Week2Sketch

what’s in it?

stamps: Hope Blooms, Sunny Days (Verve)

paper: white, lavender, plum (PTI), kiwi kiss (SU!), Lime Twist (My Mind’s Eye)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: Tiny Sweet Scallop Die, Rounded Rectangle Die (A Cut Above by Verve), limitless layers and blossom dies (PTI), felt, button & twine (PTI), gems (Kaisercraft), embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Such a fun and happy card! :)

Marisa said...

Now this is a Moe card full of bright colours :) Of course I'm loving all the polka dots and that PIT flower :) I can handle this sketch no problem. Still pondering last weeks LOL!

Happy Friday and hope things are settling nicely with your class. Glorious weather, that's for sure. Summer has finally arrived LOL! Have a great weekend :)

Lynn said...

I've used my felt more since you visited than I have since I got my first felt from PTI...and this gorgeous card makes me need to use it even more! I love those big polka dots! Happy Friday...I'm about to go get my glass of white wine :)!

Aimes said...

So that's where the last of summer has been hiding! This week has been full on autumnal over here - wind and rain :( Still even that can't take away the happy feeling of a Friday! :D
Still clingin' on to summer with ya, Diva and this super bright happy card certainly helps!
Hugs,
Duchess
x

Heidi said...

Oh and I do love this card, love how the little circle pops!

Andrea M said...

OMG!!! I fell totally and utterly in love with this card when I saw it!!! How beautiful and fun!!! It's an absolute smile and a hug made of paper!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...