Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Treasure the Moment

If you're looking for the Verve Anniversary Blog Hop,
click here


Hi blog friends!!!  I love this week's Mojo Monday sketch AND it's contest week when Julee has some Verve stamps up for grabs :)  With all those wondeful panels, I thought of my big DCWV paper pack I bought at Chapters on my anniversary.  It is lovingly sitting with my October Afternoon packs on my computer desk, my right hand papers this summer :)  These sparkly butterflies reminded me of the butterfly in the Blue Skies set.  I wanted to use a sentiment that conveyed what I'm feeling today...after all the excitement last week of being given the Verve Guest Diva honour.  I want to treasure this time and enjoy it.  I'm so lucky to be off from work this time so I can really concentrate on this time and the weeks to come :)  I also got to use my new pinking circles...I bought them because I thought they would be great to use as a sun if ever the need came up...or as an award...many possibilities.  Thanks for stopping by!!!
What's in it?
stamps: verve believe, blue skies
ink: versafine onyx, su perfect plum
paper: pti cream, su kiwi, forest foliage (old & retired!!), perfect plum, DCWV All About the Girl dp, cosmo cricket dp
accessories: circle nestabilities, gemstones, corner chomper, su grosgrain

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Ah, nice, dark, rich colors. I think I'm in heaven. I really like how you framed them in white, though. It really makes them stand out all the more.

The font on that sentiment is GORGEOUS! I don't think I purchased that set and I'm now rethinking that decision, lol.

Marisa said...

Lovely mix of DPs - can see why you like it. Great use of the mojo sketch and the pinked circle is fun. Hope to be able to get to this sketch this week.

Ann said...

Mmm, gorgeous color combo!

Aimes said...

Hey Diva *wink*! Hooray for school vacation - treasure every second of it!!! I think you're off longer than me; we head back to school on Sept 6th!
So you feelin the pressure of being a diva, or finding that it was a role you were made for?! LOL!
Lovin' your colours on your card and the bling treatment is fabby!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Melisa Hunter said...

This card is gorgeous and is really more beautiful in real life! Thank YOU for the fun visit and the yummy vanilla tea latte. Love those pinked circles... hmm! The colour combos and embellishments you choose are amazing! So original!

TannyP said...

Gorgeous work! I love your bling and the beautiful colors you've used just right.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful, Maureen! Love the mix of colors. Thanks for playing Mojo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...