Friday, May 14, 2010

To Love and Be Loved

Good evening!!!  The dh and I will be on the road tomorrow morning for a little overnight trip in a fun city just a couple of hours away :)  Tonight's card was some more playing around with Papertrey Ink, Cosmo Cricket paper and that wonderful Verve stamp :)  Choosing ribbon was fun on this one and that bright green won out :)  I love the light leaf stamp under the sentiment...I've really been inking that Turning a New Leaf lately...so versatile!!  I am itching to use my new Basic Grey paper...I'm hoping some of it will work with this week's Viva La Verve sketch...but playtime will have to wait a couple of days.  Have a lovely and splendid weekend...that's for stopping by :)

What's in it?
Stamps: verve feel the sun; PTI beautiful blossoms 2, turning a new leaf
Ink: SU choc chip, more mustard, kiwi kiss
Paper: SU mustard, riding hood red, so saffron, really rust, PTI cream, autumn abundance dp, cosmo cricket dp
Accessories: stitching, SU 2 step bird (leaves) and scallop border, corner chomper, PTI blossoms die, circle nestabilities, PTI button, Michaels ribbon, twine,

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Love that leaf DP and the colours you used on this card. I'm turning a little green again regarding that PTI flower die AND the Turning Leaf set...one day they will be mine! LOVE the green ribbon you used - it's perfect. Hope you had a fabulous time away. It's always good to change the routine a bit.

Aimes said...

Such a fun card with that bold ribbon - it totally works! You've made me realise I've neglected my Turning a New Leaf set, will have to administer inky love to it this weekend ;D
Oh you luck thing, hope you have a wonderful getaway and a fab weekend!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Ann said...

Beautiful sentiment and color combo!

Melisa Hunter said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the colour combo! The bright green pops on the card and is a neat addition!

Laural-Lee said...

Are you getting to go to Kelowna again!!! I'll be there next weekend but I've got to drag three kids with me.

Fantastic card Maureen. The colours are all so awesome and I love the dp and woodgrain. Great stitching and die cuts. WOW

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty card! Everything goes together so well and compliments each other! :)

Heidi said...

OMG this is great, beautifully put together.

TannyP said...

That's such a gorgeous color combo and I love the button center of your beautiful flower!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...