Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wishing You the Best Day Ever


Good morning!!! I'm still on track with my challenges for the Verve Release Week :)  After printing out the challenge sheet, I added some comments to each one at Monday's staff meeting!!! LOL {wink!}  The only note I had for this one was "cream or white cardbase."  AKA "keep it simple girlie!!"  I had wanted to use more vibrant colours...it is a beach party afterall....but my search for 3 papers that went together stopped at the Ever After collection by Cosmo Cricket.  I really love this paper and don't use it as much as I should.  It is so elegant.  Have a wonderful day...I hope to do the colour challenge tonight :)  Wishing you the best day ever...
What's in it?
Stamps: Verve Wishing You
Ink: SU basic grey
Paper: PTI cream, ocean tide, SU basic grey, really rust, cosmo cricket dp
Accessories: circle nestabilities, PTI ribbon, dew drops

7 comments:

Marisa said...

I had the same thought for this sketch. Keep it simple I say. Running with my hair on fire this week so we'll see how many I get done. Love your mix of DPs - great colours and the dark scalloped circle around the sentiment really makes it pop. Well done :D

Aimes said...

Tee Hee! So I'm not the only one to be sketching card designs and making notes on 'em during Staff Meetings then?!
It's not been the best day ever, but the busiest day ever over here! Back into the full swing of work now with the rest of ya! FYI we get 13 weeks holiday in total. 6 over summer (End of July) along with a bank holiday on the first Monday in May (soon!) Sooo you'll be breaking up for summer way before me then?! No fair! ;D
x

Scrappy Mel said...

LOVE IT! I'm going to have to give this sketch a try.... :)

http://scrappymel.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Oooh, what a gorgeous color combo! Such a pretty card!

Laural-Lee said...

Love what you did with that paper. Fantastic job with that sketch. Beautiful!

TannyP said...

LOL! That's what staff meetings are for, isn't it?! Another beauty of a card!!

Winter said...

Beautiful! Great job on the sketch and I LOVE those papers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...