Monday, December 21, 2009

Holly Jolly Christmas ~ Karen's Sweet Sketch

Happy Monday!! It's the first official day of holidays for me and I'm loving it!! My son made it home safely and now there's just a bit of baking to do and the tree to decorate. Today's card is for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch. I deviated from it a bit...that top strip wasn't supposed to go all the way across, but mine does :) I used a new piece from my PTI Holiday Cheer pack and some sheer ribbon. I must say it's the most fun to tie with and I love the shimmer on it :) I can't get enough of my button bits ornaments...they work on any shaped panel :) I don't need anymore Christmas cards, but I can't seem to stop making them!! I may have to wait until after the 25th to make anything else!! LOL I hope you all have a lovely day...thanks for dropping by during your busy day...only 4 more sleeps!!



What's in it?
Stamps: PTI holiday button bits
Ink: SU basic black
Paper: PTI vintage cream, avocado, spring moss, raspberry fizz, holiday cheer dp
Accessories: cuttlebug ef, PTI buttons, sheer ribbon

8 comments:

TannyP said...

It's a beauty, Maureen! Lovely use of that outstanding set. I really need to make that set a priority for next year (I've given up on this year).

Enjoy your vacation time!

Ann said...

I love the colors and that yummy ribbon, Maureen! Enjoy your break--I know I am! :D

Aimes said...

Yay for Holiays!
I love the colours of this Christmas card - so fab and funky! Those button baubles are adorable - no wonder you can't stop making cards with 'em! There's always next Christmas to think about right?! LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Michelle Woerner said...

Hi girlie! This is SO FUN! Love that center pink button -way tooooo cute! I have to do this sketch, it really is a good one. Hugs,

Karen Giron said...

I love all the pink on this card! It's so wonderful for Christmas :D

Marisa said...

Just love these button ornaments :D Great DP and colours you used on this card too :D I love it almost as much as the one you sent me :D Heck, if you can't use it this year, you are on your way to getting next year's list done LOL!

Glad your son made it home in one piece. I'm sure you will have a fabulous time together. They grow up waaaay too quickly, don't they?!!

Laural-Lee said...

Love the bright pink and swiss dot background. I got my christmas card a couple of days ago. Thank you! It was beautiful. Love the colours, the giga background and of course the buttons.

Justine said...

This is beautiful, great idea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...