Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Wedding, Mike and Risha!!

Well, it's wedding day!! After being in charge of making a very large seating plan board it was nice to sit down Thursday night and make a small card :) This card actually measures 6.5" x 4.25". I had to make it a bit bigger so the main image would fit. I love this silhouette by Inkadinkado (at Michaels no less!). The sentiment is computer generated like yesterday's card. I love this one too :) Inside the card I used the Verve set "Wishing You" and stamped "Wishing you a beautiful forever." I hope some of my pictures at the wedding turn out and I can share a few with you:) Have a wonderful day :) Love is in the air!





What's in it?
Sentiment: computer generated
Stamps: inkadinkado
Ink: versafine vintage sepia
Paper: PTI shimmer white; Bazzill Basics textured
Accessories: ribbon; cuttlebug ef; pearls; ek success edge punch; rectangle nestabilities

6 comments:

Winter said...

So BEAUTIFUL! I love all the texture! Have a great time! :)

Marisa said...

Love the textured panel and all the glitter :D Trust you had a wonderful time - look forward to hearing about it :D

TannyP said...

Wow - so gorgeous, Maureen! Love the sentiment you've printed for this. Awesome work - I bet the love it!

Cheryl said...

Love that silhouette...this is GORGEOUS!!

Aimes said...

BEAUTIFUL! So elegant and I adore the sentiment! I hope you had a fabulous day at the wedding and can't wait to see some pics!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Laural-Lee said...

Beautiful silhouette and I love how the rest of your card doesn't take away from it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...