Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch and Amber's Challenge

Greetings! Well, it's been another crazy card making day. I said I was going to let some challenges go this week and focus on the Verve ones as it's their anniversary week, but then I decided to combine the challenges!! Hey, I'm not just a pretty face!! LOL This card is for both Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch and Amber's challenge to just make a birthday card in honour of Verve turning 2. Easy enough!! I like open challenges like that!! I wanted to use SU's Thoughts and Prayers as it's been sitting in my "to use soon" basket, needing some love. As I started making the card, I noticed I was using a lot of SU products...all except the prima flower and pearls. I may have to forward this one to my SU demonstrator :) Have a wonderful evening!


What's in it?

Stamps: SU Thoughts and Prayers, Small Script

Paper: SU certainly celery, perfect plum; celery dp, pale plum, white

Ink: marvy pens (purple, lilac, green), SU eggplant

Accessories: pearls, prima flower, SU silver hodgepodge, narrow grosgrain,

4 comments:

Winter said...

Very pretty! I love the colors! :)

Maile Belles said...

Beautiful card!!! Great job on both challenges!

TannyP said...

Beautiful =) That's a great duo challenge card!

Irfan Mahmood said...

Lovely! good work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...